A wiki about software metrics
Consult the Personal Wiki Pages or any of the following topics:
 Case of study
- Case A: Reliability Measurement Case
- Case B: Review and Inspection Measurement Case
- Case C: Interrupt Measurement Case
- Adolfo: Software metrics limitations http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMCJmAz4N60
- Romel: Measuring People (on homework's chest)
- Romel: SCM Metrics (on homework's chest)
 Stadistical Test Research
 Software Size Measurement: A Framework for Counting Source Statements
 CRAP podcast essay
 First steps to use this wiki
- You must login before use this wiki, you can register here Log in
- Learn to use MediaWiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing
- Tip: OpenOffice.org can export to MediaWiki format
- Edit the wiki
- Migrate information from previous wiki at http://wikihost.org/wikis/smetrics/
- On this page: image_logo_url put just the url for the logo that you want in the upper left corner of your wiki.
 Other optional things to do
- Control the rights of anonymous and logged in users through the Control Panel (which can be found in the toolbox on the left side of this page).
- Add the url for your wiki to the Categorized wiki list. Simply edit that page and put your wiki under the appropriate category.
- To increase the amount of space you have for uploads, add links to http://editthis.info from external sites, and go to the Link Quota Page to increase your uploads quota.
- Edit MediaWiki:Sidebar to change the navigation menu
- Add this wiki to some external wiki indexes:
- You must log as admin to do this
- Whatever you enter in this page will be added to the html in the header after the standard style sheet, so you can override styles.
- Read the User's Guide for other usage and configuration help.
- Add your wiki to the map of wikis
- Add a message to the Feedback Page if you see anything that could be improved.